Thursday, June 14, 2007

Doing "IT" Daily



Blogging daily is a wild thing.

I'd like to formally apologize for last week where I didn't blog regularly.

As you can see from my recent posts, I was able to finish a couple of books last week.

And I was also able to catch Ms. Monáe in action in Miami (see the YouTube post above and the "WAS in Miami" post on the Wondaland blog.)

But blogging-- shit---doing anything daily is more than a notion. Especially when you're away from home, tired from gigs, doing publicity, locked in meetings, in the studio, etc. Shoot, even thangs you like to do (like "IT") don't get done because there's just not enough time in the day for it all...

Blogging means only one thing: find a wireless signal and write damnit! don't worry about a topic, humor, or wit--just write!

So, bear with me, I'm learning....

Here's something else I wish could do daily: take our guitarist Kellis Parker to the strip club for his very first time again and again and again.

You should have been there last night. Only one word needed: CLASSIC.

2 comments:

Dot Techno Mania said...

Kellis @ a strip club! Comedy!
What was he doing? I can only imagine...

Chuck honestly, just your mind chatter is great to hear because you've got some really relevant things bouncing around in that cranium of yours.

Only reason I can blog daily with my 2 jobs is cause my second job is 8 hours of sitting in front of computer doing data entery. (Smashing good fun i tell ya!)

Blogging daily actually gets my mind brewing...I don't really think and I'm not really creative until I haver a reason to be.

I appriciate your blogs and will continue to read them...

Anonymous said...

More blogging, less life c'mon chuck we all know this...but your blogs are intriguing none-the-less It's always a pleasure to check up and see what you have to write about.